Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Homos Coming Out of Your Noses

Dear Catholics,
You have a pep rally for the Ten Commandments, but yet you have forsaken the law of the Lord.
You have turned your ear away from hearing the very law you now claim to profess. Your prayers are an abomination.
I, Myself have mingled this perverse spirit among you, saith the Lord.
As the children of Moses grumbled and longed for the fresh meat of Egypt, as they wandered in the desert; not satisfied with the mana from heaven. So I sent them quail for meat, till it came out from their noses.
So you, not being fulfilled with My Heavenly Bread.
You would rather have adultery instead...!!!
This scourge of sodomy that has befallen your land is itself the judgement of God against you, 'oh harlot Church...!!!
And now you have homos coming out of your noses...
"The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit."
You march people up the aisle and pronounce them man and wife, while they have a living spouse.
And then come and stand in My house, which is called by My Name and say:
We are delivered to do our abominations...!!!
The Hand of the Lord is against you.!
You want Me to remove the sodomites from among you...?
Ha.!! I mock you.! I ridicule you.!
I will have you in derision...
Why, you cry...!??
Because you have hardened your heart against the wife of your youth.
That's why..!
The sluts and faggots will enter the kingdom of God before you.!!
Hypocrites...!!!
Knights of the White Washed Sepulcher...!!
Rend your hearts and not your garments.
Turn to Me with your whole hearts with Godly penance for YOUR sins against My Indissolubility.
Then I will heal your Church...
RbM

2 comments:

  1. Do you know of The birch tree state and the great monarch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Haven't heard from you in forever

    ReplyDelete