Saturday, August 26, 2017

THE TWO WITNESSES


Every man telleth falsehoods.  They have all gone out of the way.  There is none that doeth justly.  

Mine eye looketh throughout the land, for any that will believe My word that I have spoken through the voice of My Solemn Magesterium.  

And lo, shall I find that man..?

Mine eye looketh throughout the land, for any that hath believed the voice of My Witness in these times of trouble; the Spirit of truth that none can gainsay.  Lo, My Solemn Magisterium. 

Woe unto that man that calleth evil good, and good evil, that seeketh to turn the hearts of My children away from their fathers; that I should smite the earth with a curse.

Beware the mystical body of the antichrist...


The Solemn Magisterium is one of the two witnesses of The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God have unto Him to show unto His servant, John...

The other witness is the Word of God, 
The Holy Bible...

The Two Witnesses of Revelation,
Scripture and Tradition...










RbM

No comments:

Post a Comment